In this fast Idola Phantasy Star Saga Reroll guide, we explain a step-by-step process of how to reroll and provide the best units to reroll for beginners.
Reroll Step-by-Step Process
- Install the game
- Launch the game and you will immediately do x10 summons
- Finish the tutorial missions
- After the tutorial, navigate to your in-game mailbox and redeem rewards from there
- Go to gacha menu and select one of the banners to summon from
- After summons, if unhappy with results do the following:
- iOS – delete and reinstall the game. You can also use other social media account to log in.
- Android – Go to mobile settings and select Idola Phantasy Star Saga, clear cache, and data.
- Repeat everything again from step 1.
- If happy with the results, make sure to bind your account.
Idola Phantasy Star Saga Reroll Guide
What is the best unit you should reroll for? We recommend for you to reroll for Support units because in JP server, the damage dealers and utility heroes became outdated, after the initial launch. You can also check out our Global Tier List for further consultation.
Here are some of the recommended Support units you should aim to reroll for:
You can also try to obtain these damage dealers:
If you’re looking to start the game as strong as possible, so here is our top recommendation on how to reroll in Idola Phantasy Star Saga:
- Easy: Obtain 1 Recommended Support
- Medium: Obtain 1 Recommended Support and Damage Dealer
- Hard: Obtain 2 Recommended Support (both Law and Chaos)
PLEASE NOTE: This reroll guide was written based on the beta test version of the game. We will immediately update this reroll guide once the game is live.
And this would be it for our Idola Phantasy Star Saga Reroll Guide. Make sure you obtain units both for Law and Chaos as the game requires a good balance between the two.